Words need to be sown like seed. No matter how tiny a seed may be, when it lands in the right sort of ground it unfolds its strength and from being minute it expands and grows to a massive size.
– Seneca’s letters number XXXVIII
- About Me
- And to Begin . . .
- Contact me
- Ephemera of the Book Trade
- Have You Met?
- How To Write A Damn Good Novel
- And You Thought Other People’s Religions Were Weird?
- Books we Really Want to Read
- Colour Prejudice
- Do Critics Know Best?
- Ebooks will disappear sooner than paper books
- I Beg to Differ – In Fact, I Insist, I Damned Well Insist on Disagreeing
- In Praise of the Second-Rate
- Sights You Will Never See
- The Exhibitionists
- The Great Jeffrey Archer Mystery
- Villains Against James Bond
- Wish And It May Be So
- Libraries Are Brilliant
- Victorian London
- Victorian Ways
- Victorian Writers and Poets
- We Writers
- Were Trumps’ Tweets Foreseen 400 Years Ago?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.